|Sales Account Manager|
|Sharp Business Systems UK PLC|
|Permanent / Full Time|
Share | |
Here at Sharp we are very passionate about our products and services and enjoy providing excellent solutions for our clients, with that in mind we are looking to bring on another driven and ambitious sales account manager to build their own portfolio of clients and grow their career with us.
As one of our sales account managers you will provide a more consultative approach to our clients finding out truly what products, services or solutions are best for them. In order to succeed in the role you will have excellent relationship building skills, be understanding towards client requirements and pride yourself in the work you do.
• Develop new business using a consultative approach
• Manage your self-developed existing account portfolio ensuring clients have visibility and awareness to all Sharp product range and benefits
• During customer meetings takes a strong genuine interest in to the organisation and listens to the customer highlighting challenges, processes, and company goals to align opportunities.
• Generates an original solution for each customer, specific to their needs and situation
• Collaborates with a team of in house Technical Specialists to shape bespoke solutions
• Build long term, value added, equal relationships with customers
• Keep up to date with features and capabilities of own products and services
• Proactively propose value add ideas and solutions to the customer
• A good understanding of business development
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic and ambitious
• Takes ownership and personal accountability for projects, issues and problems
• Driven to succeed
• Confident in own abilities and does not feel the need to be seen as more important/knowledgeable than the customer
• Naturally inquisitive and genuinely desires to fully understand the customer’s business and issues
• Driving licence is required
About Sharp Business Systems UK Plc
Sharp Business Systems provide innovative Document Solutions, Visual Solutions, Managed solutions and IT services. Today we are a leading manufacturer of digital information technologies working in partnership with our customers to deliver innovative applications within their chosen sector. We not only strive to continually evolve, we are also committed to contributing to the culture and the well-being of people all over the world with our unique technologies.
By providing excellent pre-sales advice and supplying innovative, state-of-the-art solutions, which we support with outstanding service, we deliver very high-levels of customer satisfaction. We have thousands of customers who have been with us for many years and are happy to turn to us time and time again for new products, solutions and services; our relationships are testament to the quality of the customer service we provide.
As part of the globally recognised and trusted Sharp Corporation, we are at the forefront of technical innovation. Our success and longevity in an ever-changing industry is entirely due to the application of a time-honoured ethos, delivered consistently by longstanding, experienced staff justifiably proud of the high levels of account management and after sales service that we provide.
Would you like to apply to this job?