|Field Service Engineer - London (Central, North and North West)|
|Sharp Business Systems UK PLC|
|Permanent / Full Time|
|As a customer support engineer you will be the face of Sharp Business Systems attending customer sites throughout Central London, North London and North West London providing first class service by installing, maintaining and repairing a range of multi-function devices and software.
Our engineers work sociable hours (Monday – Friday, office hours)
The ideal candidate will have previous Sharp experience and strong networking skills.
• Performing maintenance service and repairs to machines as directed by Service Administration.
• Delivering consumables to customers such as toner.
• Delivering, installing and demonstrating machines to customers
• Carrying out MCP procedures on all calls including deliveries
• Attending training courses and service meetings as requested
• Working on site in the Perform workshop carrying out repairs and refurbishments on machines
• Responsible for the completion of all service calls allocated
• Managing and protecting stock and consumables in the company vehicle
• Promoting company products and feeding any relevant information back to the sales department
• Experience as a Field Service Engineer preferably with Sharp - installing, maintaining and repairing technical devices and software
• Good understanding of the printing process
• Experience of networking equipment would be an advantage
• Familiar with working to KPIs or SLAs
• Excellent customer service skills
• Analytical problem-solving approach to difficult situations
• Demonstrable logical fault-finding skills to a good level
• Determined attitude
• Fast and keen self-learner
• Team player and flexible approach to work
• Ability to plan and organise self effectively
About Sharp Business Systems UK Plc
Sharp Business Systems provide innovative Document Solutions, Visual Solutions, Managed solutions and IT services. Today we are a leading manufacturer of digital information technologies working in partnership with our customers to deliver innovative applications within their chosen sector. We not only strive to continually evolve, we are also committed to contributing to the culture and the well-being of people all over the world with our unique technologies.
By providing excellent pre-sales advice and supplying innovative, state-of-the-art solutions, which we support with outstanding service, we deliver very high-levels of customer satisfaction. We have thousands of customers who have been with us for many years and are happy to turn to us time and time again for new products, solutions and services; our relationships are testament to the quality of the customer service we provide.
As part of the globally recognised and trusted Sharp Corporation, we are at the forefront of technical innovation. Our success and longevity in an ever-changing industry is entirely due to the application of a time-honoured ethos, delivered consistently by longstanding, experienced staff justifiably proud of the high levels of account management and after sales service that we provide.
Would you like to apply to this job?