|Sharp Business Systems UK PLC|
|Fixed Term Contract / Full Time|
Share | |
|Communications Partner (part time or full time) to be based at our Wakefield head office.
12-month fixed term contract
You will continue to develop and implement a forward-thinking communications and engagement strategy that will deliver a consistent tone of voice and pull together a number of company initiatives into one meaningful employee proposition.
• Identify target audiences and create strategies to effectively engage them, defining and implementing a communication plan
• Develop, support and promote company strategy and goals, including message development and content creation
• Continue the development of a new Intranet. Ensure alignment between the Marketing and Brand team and internal communications strategy and activity
• Support communication stream of business projects
• Deliver fortnightly e-newsletter, business screens content and biannual printed staff magazine
• Continually improve and build upon internal communication channels and tools
• Deliver employee engagement strategy for the business, working closely with leaders and executives to develop and strengthen employee engagement activities
• Lead on employee engagement pulse survey and action planning arising
• Create internal engagement promotions and prizes
• Manage the recognition scheme and platform
• Delivery and project managing of events
• Degree qualified
• Experience in an internal communications or engagement role
• Experience of working in a standalone role and of doing own administration, and balancing this with strategic workload
• Digital focus and can demonstrate experience of communications in this way
• Expertise in managing effective communications channels from concept to delivery, including intranet, e-newsletters and staff magazines
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and work flexibly in a fast-paced work environment.
• Engagement Survey experience
• Experience of working on change projects
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with impeccable spelling and grammar
• Able to question and challenge in the right way to ensure delivery of the right solutions
• Able to liaise effectively with staff at all levels and gain buy in from Senior management
• Excellent project management and administration skills.
• Able to manage multiple projects and work at pace and to timelines
• Innovative and creative mind set, constantly seeking ways to enhance communications.
• Proven ability to use standard Microsoft packages
• Graphic design and photography skills (PhotoShop and Illustrator) desirable but not essential.
• Experience of using Marketing automation platforms such as Act-On, Dotmailer, HubSpot
• Culture change experience
• Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
• Experience of digital channels, such as e-newsletters, Webinars and podcasts.
• Knowledge of social media platforms, demonstrable experience of communicating in this forum
• An internal communications background within an HR team or Marketing team
About Sharp Business Systems UK Plc
Sharp Business Systems provide innovative Document Solutions, Visual Solutions, Managed solutions and IT services. Today we are a leading manufacturer of digital information technologies working in partnership with our customers to deliver innovative applications within their chosen sector. We not only strive to continually evolve, we are also committed to contributing to the culture and the well-being of people all over the world with our unique technologies.
By providing excellent pre-sales advice and supplying innovative, state-of-the-art solutions, which we support with outstanding service, we deliver very high-levels of customer satisfaction. We have thousands of customers who have been with us for many years and are happy to turn to us time and time again for new products, solutions and services; our relationships are testament to the quality of the customer service we provide.
As part of the globally recognised and trusted Sharp Corporation, we are at the forefront of technical innovation. Our success and longevity in an ever-changing industry is entirely due to the application of a time-honoured ethos, delivered consistently by longstanding, experienced staff justifiably proud of the high levels of account management and after sales service that we provide.
How to Apply:
To apply now, click on “Apply Online”. All candidate applications are reviewed in accordance with the criteria outlined for the job role.
Would you like to apply to this job?