Sales Account Manager
Sharp’s Furniture Division in Scotland has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Account Manager.
We are one of the leading office furniture suppliers for the public sector across Scotland. We have offices in Ayr and Dundee which you will need to access however in this role you will be mostly in the field developing business primarily but not exclusively in the West of Scotland including Glasgow.
We are looking for a dedicated and dynamic individual who will develop and manage some existing accounts but have a strong focus on winning and growing new accounts in both the public and commercial sectors.
Develop new relationships face to face to grow our client list and expand your client portfolio.
Building strong customer relationships with existing accounts, encouraging growth
Creating sales strategies and plans for your allocated area
Building a good understanding of the market and the furniture solutions we offer
Gaining a full understanding of client requirements in order to offer the appropriate products
Responsible for meeting monthly KPIs
Weekly sales reporting and KPI tracking
Previous experience in field sales, managing the end to end sales process from initial approach to winning business and ongoing account management
Confidence in developing business relationships face to face, able to work on your own initiative
Highly motivated with track record in delivering performance against targets and meeting KPIs
Previous furniture sales experience or similar would be beneficial but is not essential
Willingness to travel throughout the West of Scotland and beyond in order to pursue an opportunity
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Experienced with MS office including Word and Excel
Desire to fully understand the customer’s business and issues
Driving licence is required
- Treats customers as individuals
- Is honest, has integrity and is sincere in all dealings with customers, colleagues and partners.
- Is confident in own abilities and does not feel the need to be seen as more important or knowledgeable than the customer.
- Ethical behaviours are reflected in both verbal and written communication and customer is not pressured to bu.
- Naturally inquisitive and genuinely desires to fully understand the customer’s business.
- Believes it is essential to have a good understanding of the company direction and issues confronting the customer.
- Positive and passionate about own role and helping customers to improve their business.
- Has energy and a sense of urgency – wants to get things done.
- Takes ownership and personal accountability for projects, issues and problems.
- Proactive in progressing the project and in identifying and solving problems.
- Creative thinker who strives to invent creative solutions and enjoys thinking “outside the box”.
- Fearless and daring when suggesting solutions and collaborations to customers.
- Willing to take surprisingly bold risks and has a keen sense of what to do or say to avoid giving offence.
- Self-confident and positive in discussions with customers and self-assured in attitude, does not feel the need to ingratiate self with the customer.
- Demonstrates diplomacy when suggesting ideas to customers.
About Sharp Business Systems UK Plc
Sharp Business Systems provide innovative Document Solutions, Visual Solutions, Managed solutions, IT services and Furniture solutions Today we are a leading manufacturer of digital information technologies working in partnership with our customers to deliver innovative applications within their chosen sector. We not only strive to continually evolve, we are also committed to contributing to the culture and the well-being of people all over the world with our unique technologies
By providing excellent pre-sales advice and supplying innovative, state-of-the-art solutions, which we support with outstanding service, we deliver very high-levels of customer satisfaction. We have thousands of customers who have been with us for many years and are happy to turn to us time and time again for new products, solutions and services; our relationships are testament to the quality of the customer service we provide.
As part of the globally recognised and trusted Sharp Corporation, we are at the forefront of technical innovation. Our success and longevity in an ever-changing industry is entirely due to the application of a time-honoured ethos, delivered consistently by longstanding, experienced staff justifiably proud of the high levels of account management and after sales service that we provide.