|Project Manager - 12 month FTC|
|Sharp Electronics Europe Ltd|
|Stockley Park Office (Heathrow)|
|Fixed Term Contract / Full Time|
Share | |
|Digital Project Manager – 12-month FTC
Join us at Sharp Electronics’ European headquarters as we begin our digital transformation journey with the development of a new pan-European B2B website designed to drive demand for our innovative business technology products and services across our subsidiaries.
You will drive forward the delivery of the project from definition to design, and from technical development to roll out, across 21 European countries.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to help lead and coordinate the delivery of this project, which involves a front-end redesign, back end re-platform onto the Drupal CMS, and an API Gateway build to connect other legacy systems.
• Defining and owning the project plan, ensuring tasks and milestones are delivered on time
• Managing project risks and the development of contingency plans
• Applying change control and configuration management processes
• Coordinating the project team and meetings, working with our appointed agency partner
• Coordinating the input of business requirements from multiple stakeholders across multiple business units and multiple functions across Europe
• Managing and tracking time spent on the project with our digital agency to ensure efficiencies and reduce burnt time and cost
• Ensuring clear communication of the project status and progress to relevant stakeholders
• Managing, advising and contributing to appropriate project documentation
• Coordinating input from key stakeholders at key milestones in the project
• Coordinating the development sprints with agency partner, ensuring they align to the agreed user stories and priorities, avoiding scope creep
• Working with internal stakeholders to validate final QA and sign-off for the ‘Master’ MVP to UAT and production environments
• Coordinating the translation, localisation and roll out to 21 countries, including training programme
Experience / Qualifications
• 5 years+ project management experience with strong skills in keeping on top of a project to ensure it is on time, in budget and within scope at each stage
• Ideally with a proven track record of delivering large scale international web or digital projects at enterprise level
• Expertise at working with multiple stakeholders and managing expectations
• Project management qualification such as PRINCE2, APM, PMI etc
• Knowledge of project management best practices and tools
• Knowledge of Agile and scrum development delivery
• Good understanding of the principles of website management, digital marketing and SEO
• Prior experience with Drupal or PHP-based systems
• Previous experience with API gateways
• Strong coordination, organisation and prioritisation skills
• Able to juggle multiple tasks, projects and stakeholders concurrently
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially when communicating technical concepts to non-technical people, and when dealing with stakeholders where English is not first language
• Proactive and self-motivated – able to work independently with little supervision
• Methodical with excellent attention to detail
• Good perseverance and drive to keep the project on time and within budget
About Sharp Electronics Europe
At Sharp Electronics Europe, the European subsidiary of Japan’s Sharp Corporation - a company known worldwide for its ground-breaking electronic products and solutions – our mission is to develop innovative products that support individual expression. Creating life-enhancing experiences that let you Be Original.
Sharp’s business products boost your productivity and reduce costs. With a comprehensive portfolio of award-winning document management and display solutions, Sharp helps businesses to create, manage, visualise and share information. From Multi-function Printers to document management solutions, video walls to interactive flat panel displays, Sharp’s expanding range of workplace technologies and services are designed to support new ways of working. Whether it’s for your home or organisation, we provide the solutions you’re looking for.
Sharp is a leading specialist in solar energy solutions, with over 55 years’ experience in creating safe, efficient, sustainable energy products. They help businesses and homeowners take control of their electricity costs and reduce their environmental impact.
We are dedicated to improving people's lives through the use of advanced technology and a commitment to innovation, quality, value, and design. We invite you to find out more about us at www.sharp.eu
How to Apply:
To apply now, click on “Apply Online”. All candidate applications are reviewed in accordance with the criteria outlined for the job role.
Would you like to apply to this job?