|Sharp Business Systems UK PLC|
|Fixed Term Contract / Full Time|
Share | |
|We have a great opportunity for a Billing Administrator in our Wakefield office on a 12-month fixed term contract basis
You will have the opportunity to see all areas of a busy finance department and experience everything from Sales Ledger to Billing and Credit Control. You will be trained on systems such as SAP, Contract Management and One Stop, which is our bespoke online system.
• Sales ledger – Daily input of invoices and credit notes
• Entering data accurately onto computer systems efficiently within agreed timescales.
• Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities
• Creating and maintaining customer account information via SAP
• Dealing with contract and billing queries
• Researching and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
• Developing and building internal and external relationships to an excellent standard
• Managing daily tasks, projects and KPIs allocated by line manager
• Entering meter readings from customers on to the database
• Maintaining SAP and meter reading email addresses
• Producing customer account reviews
Previous experience in a finance, billing or sales ledger role is ideal
Minimum of 5 GCSEs including English to Maths (A-C)
Ideally educated to A level or equivalent
Good knowledge of Microsoft office – Excel in particular
Previous SAP experience desirable but not essential
• Ability and drive to learn and work hard
• Personable, able to communicate clearly, fluently and concisely both written & verbally
• Able to work individually and as part of a team
• Open to learning and developing new skills
• Comfortable with detail
• Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
About Sharp Business Systems UK Plc
Sharp Business Systems provide innovative Document Solutions, Visual Solutions, Managed solutions and IT services. Today we are a leading manufacturer of digital information technologies working in partnership with our customers to deliver innovative applications within their chosen sector. We not only strive to continually evolve, we are also committed to contributing to the culture and the well-being of people all over the world with our unique technologies.
By providing excellent pre-sales advice and supplying innovative, state-of-the-art solutions, which we support with outstanding service, we deliver very high-levels of customer satisfaction. We have thousands of customers who have been with us for many years and are happy to turn to us time and time again for new products, solutions and services; our relationships are testament to the quality of the customer service we provide.
As part of the globally recognised and trusted Sharp Corporation, we are at the forefront of technical innovation. Our success and longevity in an ever-changing industry is entirely due to the application of a time-honoured ethos, delivered consistently by longstanding, experienced staff justifiably proud of the high levels of account management and after sales service that we provide.
Would you like to apply to this job?