|IT Team supervisor|
|Managed Services - Ballymore|
|Permanent / Full Time|
Share | |
|IT Team Supervisor
Canary Wharf, London, England, United Kingdom * Full time
Complete I.T. are seeking an experienced IT Team Supervisor, to work full time on our client’s site in Canary Wharf. The role involves delivering IT support services and managing an onsite team of two to deliver an outstanding IT support service to the required service level agreements.
The role requires strong people management skills, with the ideal candidate coming from an IT Service Management background and having experience managing a team.
This is a hands-on role and the successful candidate will also be expected to deliver IT support up to a 3rd line level acting as part of the team.
The roles and responsibilities for this role include:
• Line management of a team of two Support Analysts
• Ensuring that all team members understand expectations and deliverables of their roles from our perspective and from that of the client.
• Develop and coach team members to improve their performance and the delivery of the service.
• Identify and manage training and development needs in line with company procedures.
• Contribute to the maintenance and quality of the knowledge base and documentation.
• Build a relationship with the broader Complete I.T. team for the escalation of issues
Regular activities will include:
• Regular appropriate business communications to the team
• Regular team meetings
• Bi-annual personal development reviews, monthly one-to-ones, training and development plans
• Regular assessment of individual team member's performance and action to address conduct/capability issues in line with procedures.
• Work with the allocated technical team to escalate issues, communicate and discuss project activities.
• Develop, grown and maintain professional working relationships with all internal stakeholders and customer equivalents.
• Attend meetings with the client and departmental heads
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
• Team focused - a genuine passion for managing and leading individuals to deliver excellence through continuous development and improvement.
• Patience, tolerance, and a supportive leader.
• Team player - the ability to work as part of a team to deliver operational excellence.
• Influencer - able to remain positive at all times and influence those around you.
• Good relationship management skills.
• Driven, motivational, professional leader, with a 'can-do' attitude at all times
In addition to the above, we are looking for someone who is an outstanding communicator (verbal and written) who can remain objective and empathetic whilst being able to deliver the message required.
As detailed earlier in the job description, this is also a hands-on role, the successful candidate will be experienced to a 3rd line level in the following core technologies:
• A minimum of 5 years in an IT Support role
• A minimum of 2 MCP certifications
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office 365 / Microsoft 365
• SharePoint / Teams / OneDrive
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Azure
• Server administration and maintenance knowledge
• Microsoft Exchange administration
• Firewall troubleshooting
• Virtualisation troubleshooting
• Resolve backup and Antivirus issues
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success.
With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer a flexible benefits scheme which offers private healthcare, life insurance, dental cover, critical illness cover and discounted gym membership. We also carry out bi-annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: https://www.complete-it.co.uk/privacy-notice
Would you like to apply to this job?