|Business Development Manager
Manchester - Full Time.
We are looking for a driven, ambitious individual with experience within Business Development to join us here at CIT. As a company, it is our aim to always be looking for potential to grow and expand our list of clients and to always be on the look out to identify new business as well as potential to grow already blossoming relationships with our exisitng clients.
What the Role involves -
- Work with the Sales Director & Business Development team (Marketing & BDE) to plan and secure the required number of qualified opportunities each month.
- Carry out research, preparation and planning prior to new business appointments to maximise their success.
- Carry out consultative new business appointments, identifying the most appropriate IT support solution for the prospect and building a compelling proposition for them.
- Prepare support proposals in the light of the prospects specific requirements.
- Carry out the necessary follow up, both face to face and remotely to secure the contracted client “Win”.
- Work with the Sales Director & Service Delivery team to handover the client and their specific requirements and priorities.
- Generate referrals from existing contracted clients with the regional Account Management teams.
- Work with the Sales Director to plan and deliver the budgeted new business wins.
- Working with the marketing function to support and help implement campaigns.
- Working with the Sales Director to deliver the Business Development business plan
Building and Developing Relationship within CIT
- Have daily contact with your Line Manager to update on activity and opportunities.
- Maintain regular contact with BDE Team to discuss opportunities and gather their insight.
- Maintain regular contact with the Marketing Manager to provide feedback on which our proposition can be improved.
- Build relationships with CIT offices to drive engagement, referrals, introductions, local knowledge.
- Make a positive and active contribution to all team meetings and company events.
Maintain Information and Systems
- Update the CRM system after each meeting.
- Carry out all agreed administration / reporting for the role.
- Actively drive your personal development plan with your manager, taking responsibility for carrying out and implementing the learning.
The Knowledge, Skills and Experience You Need
The Attributes You Need to do the Job
- Minimum 36 months in a frontline sales role, preferably in the technology or contracted services sector.
- Proven in using a consultative sales model to win business.
- A great communicator verbally and written at all levels in an organisation.
- Ability to translate from technical into English and from English into technical both for clients and colleagues
- Able to influence client stakeholders at all levels to secure business.
- A full clean driving licence
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success. With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer a flexible benefits scheme which includes private healthcare, life insurance, dental cover, critical illness cover, discounted gym memberships, access to an exclusive discount website, eyecare vouchers We also carry out bi-annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
- Hungry for success
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Friendly and personable
- Commercially astute
- Keen to listen, learn and grow
- A team player
- Professionally presented
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: http://info.complete-it.co.uk/data-privacy-statement