|Business Systems Manager|
|Permanent / Full Time|
Share | |
Business Systems Manager
We are looking for an experienced, driven individual to join us as our new Business Systems Manager.
As Business Systems Manager, you will be responsible for the management and development of our internal systems, enabling the business to meet its financial and service-based goals.
We are ideally looking for someone who has experience working within an IT services business, who has a strong understanding of internal IT systems such as ConnectWise or similar. You will need to effectively support and manage those systems, as well as analyse and implement enhancements where needed.
The successful candidate will oversee the future direction of our internal systems and its future developments
Overview of role responsibilities
· To be the single point of contact for all of Complete I.T.’s internal IT systems.
· To provide administrative support, maintenance and future development of our ConnectWise platform to meet the needs of the business.
· To run a steering group to set the future direction of IT systems and platforms across the business.
· To maintain a roadmap of planned activity and future developments of our internal systems.
· To respond and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
· To manage the internal IT Manager for Complete I.T.
· To be ultimately responsible (through the IT Manager) for our IT service provision to the business.
· To understand the needs and requirements of the business.
· Production and development of management reporting for internal systems.
· Management of the vendor relationships for all key internal systems.
· Driving up the efficiency of internal systems and driving down overall costs.
· Production of all internal materials for, training, development, guides, how tos, install guides for internal systems.
· Delivery of Training for internal systems.
· To work with the broader Sharp business to produce information and management information.
· Set-up and chair a monthly ConnectWise internal user group to discuss best practice for use of ConnectWise and prioritise ongoing development projects.
· To build relationships across the broader business to understand system developments and needs.
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success. With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer a flexible benefits scheme which includes private healthcare, life insurance, dental cover, critical illness cover, discounted gym memberships, access to an exclusive discount website, eyecare vouchers We also carry out bi-annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: http://info.complete-it.co.uk/data-privacy-statement
Would you like to apply to this job?