|ERP Support Analyst|
|Permanent / Full Time|
Share | |
ERP Support Analyst
Complete I.T. is the South West’s leading accounting and management information systems provider, specialising in Pegasus Opera & Greentree ERP and EPOS. Complete I.T. have been supplying and implementing computerised accounting & ERP solutions within the SME sector since 1986. We also provide a range of outsourced IT support services.
We are looking for a team player who is looking to progress their career in ERP and accounting systems support. You will be working with a well established team of ERP specialists and will have the opportunity to grow your experience alongside the best ERP consultants in the south west.
Willingness to learn and support your colleagues is more important than experience and qualifications in this role.
The primary focus of individuals within the Complete I.T. ERP support team is to resolve customer queries and problems in a quick and helpful manner. Assistance is also given to make sure that customers are getting the most out of their accounting / ERP systems.
• 1st and 2nd line technical support
• Remote and onsite configuration of customer systems
• Remote and onsite installation of new systems and upgrades
• Remote and onsite customer training
• Liaison with suppliers for problem solving
• Logging support calls on our helpdesk software
• Constant personal professional development
The ideal candidate will have a rounded experience of application support and experience in the following would be highly advantageous.
• Experience in supporting Accounting and ERP Software in a helpdesk environment e.g. Pegasus Opera, Greentree, Sage 50/200, Access, Exchequer, SAP B1, Microsoft Dynamics etc.
• Experience in using and troubleshooting IT equipment
• Good knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping & payroll
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success. With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer a flexible benefits scheme which includes private healthcare, life insurance, dental cover, critical illness cover, discounted gym memberships, access to an exclusive discount website, eyecare vouchers We also carry out bi-annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: http://info.complete-it.co.uk/data-privacy-statement
Would you like to apply to this job?