|IT Support Analyst|
|Managed Services - Ballymore|
|Permanent / Full Time|
Share | |
IT Support Analyst
Based at client’s office City of London or Canary Wharf
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to be based at our client’s office based in either the City of London or Canary Wharf. An average day will be diverse and offer an opportunity to learn a multitude of technologies, by investigating and resolving a variety of requests working closely with your team and the IT Support Team Leader. This role is suited to an individual who is keen to learn and develop but enjoys owning a problem, seeing it through to resolution.
At Complete I.T. we believe that it is the service we deliver to our clients that sets us apart, and this is even more important when you are based on their site. The successful candidate will be driven to go the extra mile to help our clients resolve their IT issues and have an attention to detail to ensure systems and hardware documentation remains up to date.
Logging and managing client calls
- Log the call and allocate an agreed priority with the client.
- Investigate/research and resolve incidents assigned, closing incidents in a timely manner to meet support SLA’s.
- Follow escalation procedure when requiring 3rd line or technical consultant assistance.
Delivering Technical Fixes
- Investigate desktop support problems and resolutions to determine trouble trends or problem support areas and to ensure support procedures are being followed.
- Identifying root cause of issue or recurring issues and communicate to supervisor / technical consultant as appropriate.
- Use server monitoring to identify issues to be logged and resolved.
- Handle leaver and starter requests network and desktop setup for new employees.
- Identify gaps in technical documentation and populate or raise to Technical Consultant to aid future fixes.
Carrying Out Client Contact
- Agree with the client a next step and time at the end of each contact.
- Carry out all call backs at time agreed with client.
- Identify opportunities for improving processes to ensure services are delivering quality results, as measured by performance indicators and customer satisfaction surveys.
Building and Developing Relationships with the Client
- Ensure all service level agreements are being met.
- Carry out work to agreed processes that have been defined.
- Communicate to users and senior business owners about system degradation and outages; planned and unplanned.
Building and Developing Relationship within Complete IT
- Work with the rest of the team to optimise the support, adding value and quality by reducing the frequency of repeat incidents and requests.
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors.
- Actively drive your personal development plan with your manager, taking responsibility for carrying out and implementing the learning.
- Maintain high levels of Complete IT product knowledge through self-development.
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success. With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer a flexible benefits scheme which includes private healthcare, life insurance, dental cover, critical illness cover, discounted gym memberships, access to an exclusive discount website, eyecare vouchers We also carry out bi-annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: http://info.complete-it.co.uk/data-privacy-statement
Would you like to apply to this job?