|2nd Line Support Analyst|
|Managed Services - Costa|
|Permanent / Full Time|
Share | |
IT Support Analyst – Based at our client’s office
High Wycombe, England, United Kingdom * Full time
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to be based at our client’s office, Costa Express in Loudwater. An average day will be diverse and offer an opportunity to learn a multitude of technologies, by investigating and resolving a variety of requests working closely with your team and the IT Support Team Leader. This role is suited to an individual who is keen to learn and develop but enjoys owning a problem, seeing it through to resolution.
At Complete I.T. we believe that it’s the service we deliver to our clients that sets us apart, and this even more important when you are based on their site. The successful candidate will be driven to go the extra mile to help our team members resolve their IT issues, participate in self-study (with access to online tools provided by us), in order to train and develop themselves in the latest and greatest technologies and have an attention to detail to ensure systems and hardware documentation remains up-to-date.
· Investigate/research and resolve incidents assigned, closing incidents in a timely manner to meet support SLA’s
· Provide support to ensure that tier one and subsystems are available during required hours of business
· Handle network and desktop setup for new employees/visitors, and office moves
· Handle mobile and IP phone issues for current and new users
· Investigate desktop support problems and resolutions to determine trouble trends or problem support areas and to ensure support procedures are being followed
· Manage print queues and meeting room setup, and provide support for video conferencing facilities
· Configuration and support for video conferencing facilities
· Assist with moves, changes, and project roll outs
· Identify opportunities for improving processes to ensure services are delivering quality results, as measured by performance indicators and customer satisfaction surveys
· Communicate to users and senior business owners about system degradation and outages; planned and unplanned
· Maintain integrity between logged defects/enhancements
· Be a go-to person for technical advice for the business
· Work with the rest of the team to optimise the support, adding value and quality by reducing the frequency of repeat incidents and requests
· Work closely with 3rd party vendors
· Ensure all service level agreements are being met
· Carry out work to agreed processes that have been defined
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success. With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer healthcare schemes, an employee assistance programme, access to an exclusive discount website, eyecare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, long service awards, critical illness cover, life insurance, land quarterly team nights out. We also carry out bi-annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very
important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: https://www.complete-it.co.uk/privacy-notice/
Would you like to apply to this job?