|Temp / Contractor|
Share | |
Helpdesk Manager - Peterborough
To manage the Help Desk service delivery for our regional office including line management of the Help Desk team.
· Responsible for ensuring the CIT phone answering policy is adhered to
· Acts as part of the Helpdesk team as required providing technical support to clients, answering the phone, logging calls when the team are all on the phone.
· Performs team scheduling to ensure Help Desk coverage during normal business hours and on-call support as required.
· Approves all holiday requests for the team ensuring the helpdesk is always suitably manned
· Manages the Helpdesk team including consultation on Personal Development Reviews, 1 to 1 meetings, performance evaluations and disciplinary responsibilities.
· Actively provides feedback to each team member, asks for team member feedback
· Manages the call stack effectively, for both the team and the team members
· Ensures client call backs and courtesy calls are made to the agreed standard
· Drives fast to respond, first time fix, and excellent teamwork and service culture within the team
· Provides the team with technical support and escalates issues where appropriate. –
· Works closely with the Technical Consultancy team and Client Services Manager to plan, manage, resolve and co-ordinate activity.
· Monitors problem and change tickets and follows up with the team to ensure timely resolution of the tickets.
· Maintains the IT Glue database of information enabling the Help Desk team to provide support and recover from outages with minimal disruption.
· Ensures that daily, weekly, and monthly statistics, are completed and continually modified to deliver the highest levels of support
· Ensures that deep and strong relationships are built with clients by visiting them, calling them for feedback and getting helpdesk team members out to site
· Ensures that decisions made to improve the overall client experience of the Help Desk are continually carried through
· Actively courts feedback from team and clients on the helpdesk and the helpdesk team
· Coordinates training requirements of Helpdesk team
· Provides leadership by projecting a positive attitude, being part of the team and leading by example
· Solves problems and makes decisions on a daily basis relative to Help Desk responsibilities.
· Meets regularly with the Technical Consultants, Account Manager and Office Management team, attends key meeting both in the local office and across the broader business as required.
· Takes an active part in the office management group
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success.
With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer a flexible benefits scheme which offers private healthcare, life insurance, dental cover, critical illness cover and discounted gym membership. We also carry out bi-annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: https://www.complete-it.co.uk/privacy-notice
Would you like to apply to this job?