|Permanent / Full Time|
Share | |
Helpdesk Team Leader
We are looking for an experienced IT professional, preferably from a team leader background, to come and oversee the helpdesk team at our Peterborough office.
The Team Leader is responsible for;
· Supervision of the ticket stack
· Allocation of calls to all team members
· Acting as a technical escalation point in any absence of 3rd line support, and operational escalation point as first port of call before the National Helpdesk Manager
· Escalation to National Helpdesk Manager of any issues relating to Team Members
· Escalation to National Helpdesk Manager of any tickets that need moving away from the Helpdesk Team for operational / technical reasons
· Promoting and driving 5 client call backs per week from each Team Member, including yourself
· Identifying the technical development needs of the team
· Answering calls and closing tickets both individually and with the Team
· The team will report sickness and any other absence to you, and you need to update the team as necessary.
o Re-allocate any calls to the rest of the Team
· Review tickets with the ticket owner if progression is stalling or slow
· Review and keep up to date on open all P1 issues, keeping the National Helpdesk Manager, Technical Consultant and Account Manager informed
· Check that all backup issues / alerts are logged and dealt with
· Look at your own call stack and progress / resolve
· Allocate all calls in the stack, taking into account priority, skills required and capacity of the team
· Ensure approaching SLAs are highlighted to ticket owners
· Highlight tickets in need of a daily update to the ticket owners
· Ensure all client concerns are highlighted to the National Helpdesk Manager for actioning
· Be aware of Team stats, such as closure rates, call handling, FTF, and advise / assist as appropriate
· Be in regular contact with Team members to make sure they are OK and happy – take appropriate action where need be and make sure the Helpdesk Manager is aware
· Prepare and circulate reports to the Team as required
· Be an agent for the sharing of knowledge on the Team
· Behaviour breeds behaviour – be positive, enthusiastic and listen to your Team
· Be a leader – leaders help people become more and exemplify through their actions and attitude
· Highlight any resourcing concerns to the Helpdesk Manager
· Highlight any other concerns to the Helpdesk Manager
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success.
With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer a flexible benefits scheme which offers private healthcare, life insurance, dental cover, critical illness cover and discounted gym membership. We also carry out bi-annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: https://www.complete-it.co.uk/privacy-notice
Would you like to apply to this job?