|Permanent / Full Time|
Share | |
Regional Manager (Birmingham & Manchester)
We are looking for an experienced people and business unit manager to drive the growth of our Birmingham & Manchester office at Complete I.T. From these offices, we provide support and services to over 100 clients and we have a team of 15 IT professionals.
· Delivery of the profit and loss account for the region in line with the budget.
· To form part of the Complete I.T. Senior Management Team which runs the business.
· To manage the team in Birmingham & Manchester
· To grow the region by…
o Driving marketing activity in the region.
o Managing the local sales team.
o Working with the CIT central marketing function.
o Actively promoting new client referrals from clients and team members.
o Reporting activity and updates to the rest of the business.
· Delivering the project number for the regional office by managing the team to deliver the results.
· Delivering the hardware and software sales number for the office by managing the team to deliver the results.
· To spend quality and detailed time with the Account Management and Business Development team.
· To ensure the Complete I.T. people commitments are delivered including PDR’s and 1 to 1’s.
· Manage the team of Technical Consultants to uncover project and recurring revenue opportunities.
· To ensure high levels of client retention in the region.
· To be actively involved in the larger clients in the region.
· To act as an escalation point for issues and problems both internally and externally.
· To manage (dotted line) the Helpdesk Manager to ensure high levels of helpdesk service delivery.
· To manage the Client Services Manager to ensure contracted days are being delivered and the service is meeting the clients expectations.
· Run a monthly and weekly planning and sales meetings.
· Review and delivery of Profit and Loss account, Business Plans and Monthly Plan and Performance Metrics to the CIT standard.
· Monthly forecasting to predict the performance of the region.
· Reviewing of management information at the end of each month.
· Visiting clients when and where you are needed to support the team.
· Mentoring and developing members of the team by spending time with them.
· Ensuring that management information and data is accurate and up to date.
· Recruiting members of the team as and when needed.
· Ensuring high levels of team retention and motivation through management and leadership.
· Upholding the brand and values of CIT amongst team and clients.
· Addressing issues and problems with team members as and when required.
From a personal perspective, we are looking for someone who has a proven track record in leading a successful office and managing a technical team. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and who is proactive and decisive. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is personable, professional and approachable – a role model who can naturally gain the respect of their team, colleagues and clients.
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success.
With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer a flexible benefits scheme which offers private healthcare, life insurance, dental cover, critical illness cover and discounted gym membership. We also carry out annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: https://www.complete-it.co.uk/privacy-notice
Would you like to apply to this job?