|Managed Services - Steamship|
|Permanent / Full Time|
Share | |
Infrastructure Analyst Based at client’s office City of London
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Analyst to be based at our client’s office based in the City of London. The role will be diverse and offer an opportunity to learn a multitude of technologies, by investigating and resolving a variety of requests working closely with your team and the IT Support Team Leader. This role is suited to an individual who is keen to learn and develop but enjoys owning a problem, seeing it through to resolution.
At Complete I.T. we believe that it is the service we deliver to our clients that sets us apart, and this is even more important when you are based on their site. The successful candidate will be driven to go the extra mile to help our clients resolve their IT issues and have an attention to detail to ensure systems and hardware documentation remains up to date.
Logging and managing client calls
- Log the call and allocate an agreed priority with the client.
- Investigate/research and resolve incidents assigned, allocating agreed a priorities.
- Follow escalation procedure when requiring 3rd line or Technical Consultant assistance.
Delivering Technical Fixes
- Investigate desktop support problems and resolutions to determine trouble trends or problem support areas and to ensure support procedures are being followed.
- Identifying root cause of issue or recurring issues and communicate to Supervisor / Technical Consultant as appropriate.
- Use server monitoring to identify issues to be logged and resolved.
- Handle leaver and starter requests, including network and desktop setup for new team members.
- Identify gaps in technical documentation and populate or raise with the Technical Consultant to aid future fixes.
Infrastructure monitoring and maintenance
- Carry out daily check as per defined processes.
- Carry out security patching in line with documented schedules and working practice.
- Document updates and report issues to the Service Delivery Manager.
- Identify opportunities for improving processes to ensure services are delivering quality results, as measured by performance indicators.
Building and Developing Relationships with the Client
- Ensure all service level agreements are being met.
- Carry out work to agreed processes that have been defined.
- Communicate to users and senior business owners about system degradation and outages; planned and unplanned.
Building and Developing Relationship within Complete IT
- Work with the rest of the team to optimise the support, adding value and quality by reducing the frequency of repeat incidents and requests.
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors.
- Actively drive your personal development plan with your manager, taking responsibility for carrying out and implementing the learning.
- Maintain high levels of Complete IT product knowledge through self-development.
Technical knowledge and skills
- A minimum of 18 months IT Support experience. MSP experience is desired
- Microsoft based server administration and troubleshooting.
- Networking device troubleshooting.
- Virtualization troubleshooting.
- 365 Administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience of NPMD (Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics) systems.
- In depth backup and Antivirus technologies.
- Aruba HPE switch knowledge is desirable.
Commercial knowledge and skills
- Experience of CRM and Professional Service Automation systems.
- Analytical and questioning skills.
- Communicate effectively with all levels in client representatives.
- Ability to identify opportunities for additional revenue.
- Strong time management and organisation to help manage your workload.
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success.
With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer a flexible benefits scheme which offers private healthcare, life insurance, dental cover, critical illness cover and discounted gym membership. We also carry out annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: https://www.complete-it.co.uk/privacy-notice
Would you like to apply to this job?