|Permanent / Full Time|
Share | |
Technical Consultant - Based in High Wycombe
This is a mission-critical client-facing role with Complete IT, the rapidly growing IT support provider.
As a Technical Consultant based at our High Wycombe office, you will operate as the IT Manager for 15 to 20 clients. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving client infrastructures as well as delivering projects to enhance their IT experience with the latest technologies.
What you will do as a Technical Consultant is partner with each of your clients as either their IT manager or alongside their IT manager, which will enable you to:
• Build trusted adviser relationships, which means…
• Providing input and guidance, steering them to make the right long-term decisions about their IT infrastructure
• Install all the latest technologies
· The ideal Technical Consultant candidate will have a track record in IT support and will have 12 months experience in delivering onsite IT consultancy and 6 years in IT support.
· Technical qualifications such as MCSA or MCP are desirable but not essential as we provide the opportunity to gain the necessary accreditations
· You will be confident in getting to grips with a varied client base, each with its own challenges and priorities.
· You thrive on and have experience in partnering with different stakeholders in different environments.
· You will have advanced administration and troubleshooting skills in all areas of Microsoft 365 and other virtualisation platforms
· You will also have experience in on premise server hardware and software, including Exchange, firewalls, antivirus and backup expertise and the ability to install support of VMWare/Hyper V clustering.
· Intermediate networking skills
· Experience in project planning, management and delivery
· Ability to create necessary written documentation to include:
o Technical proposals
o Technical project plans
o Handover and user guides
· Hold and manage client meetings
· Communicate confidently at all levels
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business; we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success.
With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer a flexible benefits scheme which offers private healthcare, life insurance, dental cover, critical illness cover and discounted gym membership. We also carry out annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: https://www.complete-it.co.uk/privacy-notice
Would you like to apply to this job?